Our Committee of Management Team
The MCCCC Committee of Management (CoM). The CoM is predominately made up of parents and guardians of children who attend the services that are passionate about the community. It is a voluntary role but the MCCCC structure requires it to be in place to operate. The critical role of the CoM is to set the strategic direction of the service and to influence change across the organisation.
To contact the CoMs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tim Powell – Chair is a Transformation Lead at the Bureau of Meteorology working on project delivery and resource management improvement. He has experience across the Australian Public Service in strategic design and governance. His daughter Francesca has attended Tinning Street since 2022.
- Stephanie Nightingale – Vice Chair is a Primary School Teacher and undertakes the roles of Student Wellbeing and Diversity Leader and the Kinder to Prep coordinator. Her Daughter Viviana has attended Dunstan for 3 years and her son Rubin begins at Dunstan in 2023. She joins the committee this year and is currently the Vice Chair.
- Jack Coleman – Treasurer is an economist with a background in politics, industrial relations, and insurance. He serves as Treasurer for MCCCC’s Committee of Management and enjoys collaborating with other parents to support the MCCCC Community. His son has attended Dunstan Reserve since early 2022.
- Rachael Fahy – Secretary is lawyer at a bank with experience in litigation, insolvency, and restructuring. She has also worked as in-house legal counsel at a charity providing mental health services to schoolchildren. She is currently Secretary of MCCCC Committee of management. She has a son who has been attending Dunstan Reserve since early 2022.
- Ben Weiss is managing director of Veracity Worldwide, a global business intelligence and strategic advisory firm. Ben leads Veracity’s Asia business, helping companies to understand and navigate risk issues and political dynamics throughout the region. His daughter attended Dunstan Reserve and Tinning Street; he has one son currently at Dunstan and another who will be starting there in 2023.
- Lou Fourriere-Chea is a Research Fellow in neurobiology at the University of Melbourne. Lou moved to Melbourne from France in 2017 and has been part of the MCCCC family since 2020. Her sons, Isaac and Ezra are attending Dunstan Reserve.
- Stefan Reiling is a Regional Manager AU/NZ for a specialized European pump manufacturer with a background in engineering and business administration. He has had 3 daughters and the youngest will have her last year at Tinning Street in 2023.
- Stephanie Scully is a Barrister, specializing in commercial disputes, property, and insurance law. Her daughter Chloe has been at Dunstan Reserve since 2019 and has one year left in the 4-year-old kinder room, while her 1-year-old son Hugo has been in the nursery at Dunstan Reserve since March 2022. Stephanie is of French background and is looking forward to supporting and contributing to MCCCC.
- Robert Dagg is a Marketing Manager at an information and library technology company. His son, Franklin, attends Tinning Street. Robert is in a couple of different community sports teams and is excited to be further involved in the MCCCC community.
- Jenny Zahara is a strategic finance professional with a focus on risk management, sound financial management, governance, innovation, and improvement. She is currently an independent member on the Audit and Risk Committee of the Productivity Commission and runs a consultancy which specializes in CFO Advisory, Financial Strategy, Risk Management and Business Improvement. Prior to this Jenny had over 15 years’ experience leading finance teams across Victorian Government, with three years as the Chief Finance Officer of the Victorian Department of Health which concluded in December 2021.
- Lara Gerrand is the National Practice and Research Lead at Whitelion Youth, which works with young people and families at risk, ensuring that youth workers across four states are using best youth work practices and ensuring that youth participation is happening across the organization. Lara and their partner Emilie have two kids, Carolina & Josephine who are at Mitchell St.
- Maria O’Dwyer is a media and communications specialist with over a decade’s experience implementing major PR and communications campaigns in the arts and culture sector for organizations such as Arts Centre Melbourne, Museums Victoria, and State Library Victoria. She and husband Edwin are parents to Thea (Dunstan), and new baby Esther. During COVID Maria moved into state government communications and is currently on parental leave from the Department of Education and Training.
- Josh Underhill is a corporate lawyer at Australia’s sovereign wealth fund, and a committee member at RSPCA Victoria. His daughter attends Mitchell St. This is Josh’s second year on the Committee of Management and enjoys the opportunity to contribute to the MCCCC community.
four centres, one community
Our Happy Families
Both of my daughters have attended Mitchell Street and loved it there. When my second daughter started, the family grouping allowed my older daughter to be with her as she was adjusting to the new space. It was good peace of mind to know that they had each other during the day whilst I was working.
- Michelle, Tinning Street